February 13, 2019
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Privilege-of-the-Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern. Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
Additions or Deletions from Agenda (7:05)
Highway Superintendent’s Report (7:10)
Supervisor’s Report (7:15)
Town Clerk’s Report (7:25)
County Representative’s Report (7:35)
Seniors Issues update by Wil Lawrence (7:45)
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates (7:55)
Discussion and Action Topics (8:05)
* Approve Abstracts: Highway, General, Lighting
* Approve minutes of Dec 28, Jan 2, and Jan 9
* Discussion of proposed Caroline Flag Policy (Lansing Flag Policy)
* Discussion of Employee Handbook updates
* Resolution repealing Town Board Resolution of December 20, 2018 approving lowest bidder for the Town Hall parking and bioretention project
* Resolution appointing Councilmember Snow as Deputy Supervisor
* Vote on 2019 Association of Towns Legislative Program (Resolutions)
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
* Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
* Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
* Respectful discourse is required.