BUDGET PUBLIC HEARINGS AND AGENDA MEETING
Wednesday, November 3, 2021, at 7 pm
The Caroline Town Board Agenda Meeting scheduled for November 3, 2021 at 7 pm will be held by Zoom videoconference. Members of the public may attend by following the instructions below. Minutes of the meeting and video recordings will be posted on the Town of Caroline website. Comments may be provided at Privilege of the Floor during the Zoom meeting, by email (email@example.com), or by mail (P.O. Box 136, Slaterville Springs, NY 14881).
INSTRUCTIONS TO ATTEND THE ZOOM MEETING (https://zoom.us)
You do not need to have a Zoom account to join. Options 2 and 3 are easiest without an account. You may need the meeting ID for any of these methods. Direct link:
Without Zoom account: https://zoom.us/join; Meeting ID: 818 9919 3017 Passcode: 876767
Phone dial-in: +1 929 205 6099 US (New York); press *6 to mute/unmute, *9 to raise hand
PUBLIC HEARINGS on 2022 Caroline Preliminary Budget
- Public Hearing on the 2022 Caroline Town General and Highway Budgets
- Public Hearing on the 2022 Caroline Fire Protection District Budget
- Public Hearing on the 2022 Caroline Lighting District Budget
Privilege of the Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern
Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
- Resolution to adopt the 2022 Caroline Town Budget
- Code Officer Report
- Committee Reports
- Approval of minutes of October 13 Business Meeting and October 19 Budget Meeting #3
- Agenda items for November 10 Business Meeting
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
• Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each resident is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
• Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
• Personnel matters should be directed to the appropriate Supervisor or Department Head.
• Respectful discourse is required.