May 9, 2018
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Public Hearings on revised Subdivision and Site Plan Review Laws
Town Business Meeting (8:00)
Privilege-of-the-Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern. Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
Additions or Deletions from Agenda
Supervisor’s Report (8:05)
Town Clerk’s Report (8:15)
County Representative’s Report (8:25)
Highway Superintendent’s Report (8:35)
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates (8:45)
Discussion and Action Topics
- Transfers (8:50)
- Approve Abstracts: Highway, General, Lighting (8:55)
- Approval of minutes (9:00)
- Resolution to ratify the Tentative Agreement on terms for renewal of the Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Highway Unit (9:10)
- Discussion of Planning Board priorities (9:20)
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
- Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
- Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
- Respectful discourse is required.