February 14, 2017
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Information Session on draft revised Subdivision (list of changes) and Site Plan Review (list of changes) Local Laws (7:05)
Privilege-of-the-Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern. Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length.
Additions or Deletions from Agenda (7:40)
Highway Superintendent’s Report (7:45)
Supervisor’s Report (7:55)
Town Clerk’s Report (8:05)
County Representative’s Report (8:15)
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates (8:25)
Discussion and Action Topics (8:30)
• Approve Abstracts: Highway, General, Lighting
• Approval of minutes
• Resolution to award contract for Buffalo Road Streambank Stabilization, Phase II.
• Resolution in support of DEC acquisition of lands for corridor between Danby and Shindagan Hollow Road State Forests (Map)
• Resolution recommending approval of name change of stream from “Sixmile Creek” to “Six Mile Creek” (case brief)
• Discussion of council member committee assignments and 2018 goals (Committees)
• Review and board vote on Association of Towns 2018 Resolutions
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
• Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
• Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
• Respectful discourse is required.