The Caroline town board will hold a special meeting on Monday evening, August 22, at 7 pm to consider authorization to enter negotiation for an agreement with Haefele TV for a Fiber-to-the-Home project for Caroline. Document here.
The broadband committee of the Town of Caroline will meet Thursday, August 18th at 7:00 pm to evaluate the responses to a request for proposal for broadband services to the town of Caroline. Meeting will be held in the old town hall.
The responses to the proposal are available at the following links:
Haefele TV - Broadband Proposal
M&A Technology - Broadband Proposal
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Privilege of the Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern. Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length.
Additions or Deletions from Agenda (7:10)
Highway Superintendent’s Report (7:15)
Supervisor’s Report (7:20)
Town Clerk’s Report (7:30)
County Representative’s Report (7:35)
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates (7:45)
Discussion and Action Topics
- Update and Discussion of Broadband Planning (8:00)
- Feedback on Draft IM Recreation Partnership Agreement for 2018-2022. Questionaire for (8:15)
- Resolution Affirming Town Insurance Process (8:20)
- Resolution Supporting Public Transportation and TCAT (8:25)
- Transfers (8:30)
- Approve Abstracts: Highway, General, Lighting (8:40)
- Approval of minutes (8:50)