Tuesday, July 6, 2021, at 7 pm
The Caroline Town Board Agenda Meeting scheduled for July 6, 2021 at 7 pm will be held in-person at the Historic Town Hall (2670 Slaterville Road) and electronically via Zoom teleconference. Masking and distancing is required for in-person attendees. Members of the public may listen to and/or view the meeting by following the web and telephone instructions below. Minutes of the meeting and video recordings will be posted on the Town of Caroline website. Comments may be provided at Privilege of the Floor during the Zoom meeting, by email (email@example.com), or by mail (P.O. Box 136, Slaterville Springs, NY 14881).
INSTRUCTIONS TO ATTEND THE ZOOM MEETING (https://zoom.us)
You do not need to have a Zoom account to join. Options 2 and 3 are easiest without an account. You may need the meeting ID for any of these methods. Direct link:
Without Zoom account: https://zoom.us/join; Meeting ID: 818 9919 3017 Passcode: 876767
Phone dial-in: +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
By phone press *6 to mute/unmute, *9 to raise hand during meeting
Privilege of the Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern
Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
- Committee Reports
- Discussion of court presentation and concerns of June 9
- Discussion of American Recovery Plan Act funds
- Approval of minutes of June 9 Business Meeting (attachment)
- Agenda items for July 14 Business Meeting
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
• Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each resident is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
• Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
• Personnel matters should be directed to the appropriate Supervisor or Department Head.
• Respectful discourse is required.