December 13, 2017
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Privilege-of-the-Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern
Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
Additions or Deletions from Agenda
Highway Superintendent’s Report (7:10)
Supervisor’s Report (7:20)
Town Clerk’s Report (7:30)
County Representative’s Report (7:40)
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates (7:50)
Discussion and Action Topics
• Transfers (8:00)
• Approve Abstracts (8:05)
• Resolution to allocate 2017 budgeted amount of $30,000 to Town Hall Reserve Fund (8:10)
• Resolution to allocate 2017 budgeted amount of $65,000 to Town Barn Reserve Fund (8:15)
• Review Minutes of October 3, November 7, November 17, and December 5 (8:20)
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
• Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to mod-fication depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
• Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may an-swer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
• Respectful discourse is required.