Tuesday, January 11, 2022
7:15 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. NOTE TIME
Some members of the Zoning Commission will be at the Town Hall in order to look at maps and work on proposed boundaries for the hamlets. Please join us on Zoom.
Join Direct: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7142580644
One tap mobile: +19292056099, 7142580644# Dial by phone: +1 929 205 6099
By phone press *6 to mute/unmute, *9 to raise hand during meeting
PLEASE MUTE YOURSELVES UNLESS YOU ARE SPEAKING AND USE THE RAISE-HAND FUNCTION TO BE RECOGNIZED
- Privilege of the Floor: Opportunity to bring forward matters of concern (3-min each) 10min.
- Approval of Minutes of the December 14, 2021, meeting 3 min.
- Town Council Report: Tim Murray 3 min.
- Planning Committee Report: Bill Podulka 3 min.
- Review new maps; ask questions 30 min.
- 1st Draft of Zoning Law from Nan S. 50 min.
- Questions and general discussion (25 minutes)
- How shall we move ahead: Jean suggests we have subcommittees for sections to bring back recommendations. (25 minutes)
- Upcoming Meetings 15 min.
- When do we plan to have another public meeting?
- January 25, February 8 and 22 - What shall we discuss at these 3 meetings from the Draft of the Zoning Law?