Tuesday, November 30, 2021 (updated)
7:15 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. NOTE TIME (2 hours)
This meeting will be entirely on ZOOM.
Join Direct: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7142580644
One tap mobile: +19292056099, 7142580644# Dial by phone: +1 929 205 6099
By phone press *6 to mute/unmute, *9 to raise hand during meeting
PLEASE MUTE YOURSELVES UNLESS YOU ARE SPEAKING AND USE THE RAISE HANDFUNCTION TO BE RECOGNIZED.
- Privilege of the Floor: Opportunity to bring forward matters of concern. (3-min each) 10min.
- Approval of Minutes of the November 16, 2021 meeting 3 min.
- Town Council Report: Tim Murray 3 min.
- Planning Committee Report: Bill Podulka 3 min.
- ZC work: Nan Stolzenburg or Rick Lederer-Barnes 35 min.
- Commercial zone—do we want to consider a small commercial zone?
- finish any Hamlet discussion—one or two types; what differentiates them?
- Prepare for meetings: 35 min.
- Look at any comments or questions from boxes
- Review PowerPoint
- Printing of FAQ and Purposes
- Who is doing what for the meetings?
- Upcoming Meetings 10 min.
- December 2 (Thursday), Public Meeting 7:00-8:30 on Zoom
- December 5 (Sunday), Public Meeting in-person, Brooktondale Fire House 1:00-2:30 pm—Everyone must be masked, vaccinated and show vaccine cards.
- December 6, (Monday), regular ZC meeting to discuss what we learned at the public meetings.
- December 14, (Tuesday), Zoning Commission, regular meeting
- No further meetings in December.
- January meetings will be on the 11th and 25th