November 14, 2018
BUSINESS MEETING AGENDA
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Privilege-of-the-Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern.
Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
Additions or Deletions from Agenda
Presentation and Q&A on Lounsbery Farm Easement - Kris West, Finger Lakes Land Trust (7:05)
Supervisor’s Report (7:20)
Town Clerk’s Report (7:30)
County Representative’s Report (7:40)
Highway Superintendent’s Report (7:50)
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates
Discussion and Action Topics (8:15)
* Review of October Trial Balance
* Approve Abstracts: Highway, General, Lighting
* Approval of minutes of October 10 Business Meeting and Budget Workshop #1, October 23 and October 30 Budget Workshops, and October 24 ATV Informational Meeting.
* Discussion and vote on 2019 Preliminary Budget
* Review of proposals for town hall heat pumps
* Discussion of R.C. Quick request regarding Brookton (formerly Quick) Cemetery
* Resolution authorizing the Town to contract with Lifetime Benefit Solutions for administration of HRA accounts
* Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to submit the 2019 contract to the Town of Richford for Code Office support
* Resolution to approve issuance of RFP for bioretention feature at town hall grounds
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
* Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
* Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
* Respectful discourse is required.