March 14, 2018
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Privilege-of-the-Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern. Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
Additions or Deletions from Agenda
Cycle-CNY presentation and recognition of Town support for access to Shindagan Hollow State Forest (7:10)
Highway Superintendent’s Report (7:25)
Supervisor’s Report (7:35)
Town Clerk’s Report (7:45)
County Representative’s Report (7:55)
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates (8:05)
Discussion and Action Topics
- Approve Abstracts: Highway, General, Lighting (8:20)
- Approval of minutes (8:25)
- Resolution authorizing Town Highway Superintendent to aid Fire Companies and other Emergency Personnel (8:35)
- Resolution urging that Charter Communications maintain WSKG Public TV in Tompkins County (8:40)
- Resolution appointing Bill Podulka as chair of the Planning Board for 2018 (8:45)
- Resolution appointing Craig Modisher as chair of the Subdivision Review Board for 2018 (8:50)
- Revised Standard Workday Resolution (8:55)
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
- Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
- Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
- Respectful discourse is required.