June 14, 2017
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Presentation by Terry Carroll on NYSERDA’s Clean Energy Communities Program (7:05)
Privilege-of-the-Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern
Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length [we have scheduled Privilege-of-the-Floor after our scheduled presentation to accommodate our invited guest] (7:20)
Additions or Deletions from Agenda (7:25)
Highway Superintendent’s Report (7:30)
Supervisor’s Report (7:40)
Town Clerk’s Report (7:50)
County Representative’s Report (8:00)
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates (8:10)
Discussion and Action Topics
- Resolution to adopt New York State Unified Solar Permit (8:25)
- Approval of minutes of May 2, April 4, April 12, and June 6 (8:35)
- Transfers (8:45)
- Abstracts (8:50)
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
- Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
- Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
- Respectful discourse is required.