CAROLINE TOWN BOARD
July 12, 2017
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Interview candidates for Caroline Planning Board (7:05)
Privilege-of-the-Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern
Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length [we have scheduled Privilege-of-the-Floor after our scheduled presentation to accommodate our invited guest] (7:25)
Additions or Deletions from Agenda (7:35)
Highway Superintendent’s Report (7:40)
Supervisor’s Report (7:50)
Town Clerk’s Report (8:00)
County Representative’s Report (8:10)
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates [Ms. Weiser to present TCCOG EMS Task Force findings] (8:20)
Discussion and Action Topics
• Transfers (8:35)
• Approve Abstracts (8:40)
• Approve Minutes of July 5 (8:45)
• Resolution requesting Draft Environmental Impact Statement for Proposed Cargill Mine Shaft #4 Construction Project (8:50)
• Review RFP for Town Hall painting (9:00)
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
• Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for indi-viduals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modi-fication depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
• Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may an-swer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
• Respectful discourse is required.