December 28, 2018
4:30 pm, Caroline Town Hall
END-OF-YEAR MEETING AGENDA
Salute to the Flag (4:30)
Privilege-of-the-Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern. Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
Discussion and Action Topics (4:40)
* 2018 Encumbrances
* Review of Trial Balance
* Approve Abstracts: Highway, General, Lighting
* Approval of minutes of Oct 10th, Nov 14th, Dec 12th, and Dec 20th
* Discussion of Brighten-up Caroline Project Coordinator position
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
* Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
* Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
* Respectful discourse is required.