Tuesday, April 27, 2021 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Join Direct: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7142580644 Meeting ID: 714 258 0644 One tap mobile: +19292056099,,7142580644# Dial by phone: +1 929 205 6099
By phone press *6 to mute/unmute, *9 to raise hand during meeting
PLEASE MUTE YOURSELVES UNLESS YOU ARE SPEAKING AND USE THE RAISE HAND FUNCTION (or wave wildly at the screen) TO BE RECOGNIZED.
1. Privilege of the Floor: Opportunity to bring forward matters of concern (3-min limit) 8 min.
2. Approve Minutes of the April 13, 2021 meeting
3. Town Council Liaison’s Report Tim Murray 5 min.
4. Planning Committee Update Val Warke 5 min.
a. Review Town of Caroline 2020 Comprehensive Plan, Environmental Protection & Rural Character Val/Barbara/Michelle (two volunteers) 20-30 min.
b. Focus on Goals and Actions (pp.39-40) as they pertain to the Zoning Commission
5. Review zones established in Town of Danby, Ulysses and Dryden and discuss what might
be needed in the Town of Caroline. (You don’t need to read in detail, but note the zones they have established, and the rules for those zones.)
a. Town of Danby (pp. 1-40) Jean McPheeters 10 min.
6. Other items:
a. Next steps. 10min.
b. Ernie Bayles: unzoned area in NYS and nearby 5 min.
c. Evie Weinstock: SWOT analysis: quick thought 2 min.
7. Adjournment a. Next meeting: May 11, 2021 7:30 p.m. [Reading ahead: Town of Ulysses * (pp.1-142; Articles 1 & 2) Zoning law.
Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the zoning commission. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each resident is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome. *The easiest way to read this is to go to this link and download the entire zoning document as a pdf. Ten read pp.