September 12, 2018
BUSINESS MEETING AGENDA
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Privilege-of-the-Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern. Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
Additions or Deletions from Agenda
Supervisor’s Report (7:10)
Town Clerk’s Report (7:20)
County Representative’s Report (7:30)
Highway Superintendent’s Report (7:40)
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates
Discussion and Action Topics
* Resolution of the Caroline Town Board Supporting the Enactment of a Universal Health Coverage System as Proposed in the New York Health Act
* Resolution in Support of the Town of Caroline’s participation in the Cornell Cooperative Extension Multiconnect Conduit program
* Discussion of planning for informational meeting on allowing ATVs on town roads
* Discussion of town Employee Handbook update
* Transfers and Budget Amendments
* Approve Abstracts: Highway, General, Lighting
* Approval of 2017 minutes (May 10, Oct 11, Oct 23, Oct 30)
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
* Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
* Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
* Respectful discourse is required.