October 11, 2017
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Privilege-of-the-Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern. Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
Additions or Deletions from Agenda
Highway Superintendent’s Report (7:10)
Supervisor’s Report (7:20)
Town Clerk’s Report (7:25)
County Representative’s Report (7:30)
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates (7:40)
Discussion and Action Topics
- Approve Abstracts (7:50)
- Approve Minutes of July 12 (7:55)
- Budget Workshop [2018 Caroline Tentative Budget] (8:00)
- Resolution to Renew the Town of Caroline’s Certification as a Living Wage Employer (8:50)
- Resolution Authorizing Supervisor to sign 2018-2020 USGS Steam Gauge Agreement
- Resolution Authorizing Supervisor to sign 2018-2022 Tompkins County Recreational Partnership Agreement
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
- Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
- Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
- Respectful discourse is required.