October 10, 2018
BUSINESS MEETING AGENDA
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Privilege-of-the-Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern. Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
Additions or Deletions from Agenda
Supervisor’s Report (7:10)
Town Clerk’s Report (7:20)
County Representative’s Report (7:30)
Highway Superintendent’s Report (7:40)
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates
Discussion and Action Topics
- Discussion of 2019 Tentative Budget (7:50)
- Resolution of the Caroline Town Board Supporting the Enactment of a Universal Health Coverage System as Proposed by the New York Health Act
- Resolution to adopt the Town of Caroline Policy on Non-Discrimination and Harassment (Including Sexual Harassment) in the Workplace
- Resolution to adopt the revised Caroline Stormwater Management Program Plan
- Resolution endorsing reappointment of Barry Goodrich to a new three-year term as Caroline’s representative to the Water Resources Council
- Review of September Trial Balance
- Approve Abstracts: Highway, General, Lighting
- Approval of minutes of May 10, 2017 and October 2, 2018
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
- Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
- Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
- Respectful discourse is required.