June 13, 2018
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Privilege-of-the-Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern
Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
Additions or Deletions from Agenda
Supervisor’s Report (7:10)
Town Clerk’s Report (7:20)
County Representative’s Report (7:30)
Highway Superintendent’s Report (7:40)
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates (7:50)
Discussion and Action Topics
- Transfers (8:00)
- Approve Abstracts: Highway, General, Lighting (8:05)
- Approval of minutes (8:15)
- Vote on Subdivision Review Law of 2018 (edits to Introduced Law)
- Resolution of Design Guidelines for Subdivision Review Law of 2018
- Vote on Site Plan Review Law of 2018 (edits to Introduced Law)
- Resolution of Design Guidelines for Site Plan Review Law of 2018
- Resolution recognizing June as LGBT Pride Month and authorizing that the rainbow flag be flown at the town hall
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
- Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
- Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
- Respectful discourse is required.