January 9, 2019
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Privilege-of-the-Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern. Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
Additions or Deletions from Agenda (7:05)
Discussion of Town’s insurance with Jeremy Boylan, Bailey Place Insurance (7:10)
Highway Superintendent’s Report (7:30)
Supervisor’s Report (7:40)
Town Clerk’s Report (7:50)
County Representative’s Report (8:00)
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates (8:10)
Discussion and Action Topics (8:20)
* Resolution amending 2018 Encumbrances
* Approve Abstracts: Highway, General, Lighting
* Approval of minutes of Oct 10, Nov 14, Dec 12, and Dec 20
* Discussion of updates to Caroline Employee Handbook
* Resolution establishing fees for Stormwater Management Applications
* Resolution authorizing Supervisor to sign Agreement for Services for 2019 with Tompkins County Soil and Water Conservation District for review of stormwater management plans
* Resolution authorizing Supervisor to sign GML 119-o Agreement for Cooperative Procurement and Reimbursement of Insurance Premiums with the Brooktondale Fire District for 2019 Workers Compensation insurance
* Resolution authorizing Supervisor to sign GML 119-o Agreement for Cooperative Procurement and Reimbursement of Insurance Premiums with the Slaterville Fire District for 2019 Workers Compensation insurance
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
* Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
* Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
* Respectful discourse is required.