August 9, 2017
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Privilege-of-the-Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern
Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
Additions or Deletions from Agenda (7:10)
Highway Superintendent’s Report (7:15)
Supervisor’s Report (7:20)
Town Clerk’s Report (7:35)
County Representative’s Report (7:40)
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates (7:50)
Discussion and Action Topics
- Appointment of candidates to Planning Board (8:00)
- Approve Abstracts (8:10)
- Approve Minutes (8:15)
- Introduce Local Law to Override the Tax Levy Limit for Fiscal Year 2018 (8:20)
- Resolution authorizing Supervisor to sign the 2018-2020 Animal Control Services Agreement with Tompkins County Animal Control (TCAC) (8:30)
- Resolution authorizing Commitment for EV-Charging Station at Town Hall (8:45)
- Determination of Environmental Impacts for Buffalo Road Creek Stabilization II (8:50)
- Resolution authorizing town commitment from donations to Caroline Broadband Fund of 10% of project costs, not to exceed $32,000, for Phase II and III awards (8:55)
- Resolution to budget for professional services for EMS planning in 2018 (9:00)
- Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
- Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
- Respectful discourse is required.