April 11, 2018
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Privilege-of-the-Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern. Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
Additions or Deletions from Agenda
Interview Katherine Goldberg-Forrest for Planning Board (7:05)
Northern Tioga ATV Riders Presentation (7:20)
Supervisor’s Report (7:35)
Town Clerk’s Report (7:45)
County Representative’s Report (7:55)
Highway Superintendent’s Report (8:05)
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates (8:15)
Discussion and Action Topics
• Transfers (8:20)
• Approve Abstracts: Highway, General, Lighting (8:25)
• Approval of minutes (8:30)
• Review 2017 Annual Financial Update Document and First-quarter 2018 Financials (8:35)
• Schedule Public Hearing on Subdivision and Site Plan Review Laws (8:50)
• Training Credits for Review and Planning Board Members (8:55):
o Resolution providing 2 hours of training credit for Review and Planning Board members attending Land Use Authority and Environmental Review by C.J. Randall on July 13, 2017.
o Resolution providing 2 hours of training credit for Review and Planning Board members attending Effective Meeting Training by Don Barber on February 8, 2018.
o Resolution providing 2 hours of training credit for Review and Planning Board members attending Green Building Workshop for Local Decision-makers on April 30, May 11, or May 17, 2018.
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
• Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
• Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
• Respectful discourse is required.