November 5, 2019
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Public Hearing on Local Law to Override the Tax Levy Limit (7:05)
Public Hearings on 2019 Caroline Preliminary Budget (Budget Summary and Budget Presentation)
* Public Hearing on the 2019 Caroline Town General and Highway budgets (7:15)
* Public Hearing on the 2019 Caroline Fire Protection District budget (7:45)
* Public Hearing on the 2019 Caroline Lighting District budget (7:50)
Privilege of the Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern.
Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
Committee Reports (8:00)
Discussion of the 2019 Preliminary Budget (8:20)
Discussion and agenda items for November 14 Town Business Meeting (8:40)
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
* Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
* Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
* Respectful discourse is required.