November 18, 2019
Salute to the Flag (7:00)
Public Hearings on 2020 Caroline Preliminary Budget (Budget Summary)
• Public Hearing on the 2020 Caroline Town General and Highway budgets (7:05)
• Public Hearing on the 2020 Caroline Fire Protection District budget (7:30)
• Public Hearing on the 2020 Caroline Lighting District budget (7:40)
Privilege of the Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern. Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
Supervisor’s Report (7:50)
County Representative’s Report
Highway Superintendent’s Report
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates
Discussion and Action Topics (8:00)
• Discussion and vote on 2020 Preliminary Budget
• Discussion on transition plans for the Clerk’s and Highway Superintendent’s offices
• Update of Privilege of the Floor Policy that personnel matters are not allowed.
• Approve Abstracts: Highway, General, Lighting
• Approval of minutes
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
• Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
• Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
• Respectful discourse is required.