November 17, 2017 6 pm
Salute to the Flag (6:00)
Privilege-of-the-Floor: Opportunity for citizens to bring forward matters of concern. Please be prepared to make one statement not to exceed 3 minutes in length
Additions or Deletions from Agenda Highway Superintendent’s Report (6:10)
Supervisor’s Report (6:20)
Town Clerk’s Report (6:25)
County Representative’s Report (6:30)
Department, Committee, & Liaison Updates (6:40)
Discussion and Action Topics
• Approve Abstracts (6:50)
• Review Minutes of August 1, August 9, September 5, and September 13 (6:55)
• Vote to Adopt 2018 Caroline Town Budget (7:10)
• Resolution to authorize the Supervisor to submit Clean Energy Communities grant application (7:20)
• Establish process to fill Councilmember Reinbolt’s seat on the town board (7:30)
• Set Year-end and 2018 Organizational Meeting Dates (7:40)
• Discussion of AFLAC vendor proposal (7:50)
Privilege of the Floor Policy at Caroline Town Board Meetings
• Privilege-of-the-Floor is offered at the beginning of town meetings as an opportunity for individuals to provide input to the town board. Speakers have up to three minutes, subject to modification depending upon time constraints of a particular meeting. Each citizen is provided one speaking opportunity per meeting; written input is also welcome.
• Comments should be directed to the town board. The Supervisor or Councilpersons may answer questions brought forward or defer to allow for further research and thought.
• Respectful discourse is required.