Tuesday, May 4, 2021, at 7 pm
Because of the COVID-19 Emergency and State and Federal bans on large gatherings, and pursuant to Governor Cuomo’s Executive Order suspending the in-person meeting requirement of Open Meetings Law, the Caroline Town Board Agenda Meeting scheduled for May 4, 2021 at 7 pm will be held electronically via Zoom teleconference. Members of the public may listen to and/or view the meeting by following the web and telephone instructions below. Minutes of the meeting and video recordings will be posted on the Town of Caroline website. Comments may be provided at Privilege of the Floor during the Zoom meeting, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by mail (P.O. Box 136, Slaterville Springs, NY 14881).
INSTRUCTIONS TO ATTEND THE ZOOM MEETING (https://zoom.us)
You do not need to have a Zoom account to join. Options 2 and 3 are easiest without an account. You may need the meeting ID for any of these methods.
Without Zoom account: https://zoom.us/join; Meeting ID: 818 9919 3017 Passcode: 876767
Phone dial-in: +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Find your local number (if not NY): https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fmNjGEmu4
- Privilege of the Floor: Opportunity to bring forward matters of concern (3-min limit)
- Lease/Purchase Financing Analysis re. 2022 Western Star 4099SF snow plow
- Resolution approving lease/purchase of 2022 Western Star 4099SF snow plow
- Resolution to acknowledge gender identity in the Diversity Statement of the Comprehensive Plan
- Introduction of Town of Caroline Solar Siting Law
- Committee Reports
- Review of minutes of April 14
- Agenda items for May 12 Business Meeting