1. Perform Spring cleanup and debris removal of areas to be mowed and trimmed.
2. Mow and trim Town Hall grounds and Annex property on an as-needed basis, up to 21 times.
3. Mow and trim Veteran's Memorial grounds on White Church Road, as needed, up to eight (8) times.
4. Mow and trim the following cemeteries three (3) times each, before Memorial Day, Mid-Summer, and prior to Labor Day: Yates, Roe, Morris Chapel, and Central Chapel.
Proposals must include the following:
1. Contractor shall provide proof of Commercial General Liability insurance in the amounts of:
a. each occurrence = $1,000,000.00
b. general aggregate = $2,000,000.00
2. Certification that contractor's employees shall be covered by Worker's Compensation Insurance and all subcontractors must submit proof of insurance.
3. Provide added cost for mowing's in excess of maximum numbers prescribed above.
Please respond with a quote either by hard copy or e-mail to Town Clerk, PO Box 136, Slaterville Springs, NY 14881; or firstname.lastname@example.org. Bids will be accepted until Friday, April 21st, 2017. The contracts will be discussed, and one will be awarded at the Tuesday, May 2nd Agenda Board meeting. The company receiving the contract will be notified on Wednesday, May 3rd.